Tuesday, August 24, 2010

THANK YOU!!!!!!

The Demo went fabulous! We were so honored that so many folks showed up even with such short notice!

We did our freestyle for everyone and Lindsay was such a good girl. She was very relaxed...so relaxed we even drug that back lead a few strides for our flying change...oooooppss! She rarely does that..I think she was still asleep lol .....not sure who all noticed, maybe I shouldn't have said anything hehehe...she was great though..I pulled off her bridle and then jumped her fences..three bounce outs from both directions, then did a few spins and climbed aboard the pedestal again...she was great...she didn't want to get off the pedestal! hehe..She just kept trying to step back on, I think she likes it up there!...Folks clapped and it startled her at first, but after a bit of getting adjusted to it she was soooo good. By the time it was all over she let me ride her up to the rail and let folks hang over the railing rubbing her face neck and ears...she just went to sleep!

THANK YOU again to all that have supported us throughout this process.....

Alex Hartner's family...Dr Marcy...Dr Sandy and Heidi...R'Assta Tyme Farm and The Whiteheads...The CCHA...Sue King...Magnolia Farms...(a special anonymous person :) My Parents and Family...Lindsay and Judy Miller, Barbara Arntsen, Dr Sybil Burgess...The Browns for feeding...Tracy Murray for packing us awesome travel food..Mike's Grandmother for creating such an awesome Costume...Golden Gaits Farm for letting us layover twice!... Triple Crown for providing Lindsay with such fabulous nutrition...Soft Ride for taking care of her feet and legs..the HACC for letting us buy a day insurance policy for the demo..the Boys Home for letting us have the Demo at their awesome facility...the MHF and Patti Colbert for putting on such an awesome Show... Jim Thomas and Chapin for their help in Texas..my BF Kim and her significant other Billy for there support (they flew all the way to TX to support us!!!) ...Filleigh Kay for being along for the ride but not coming out to visit to soon....My AMAZING HUSBAND Mike for being truly one in a million and being my better half enabling me to be ME.....and allllllll of you that have sent us kinds words of encouragement..positive vibes... and thoughtful prayers...We have felt each and every one of you and feel so very blessed to know there are such amazing people in this world!

God is Good All of the Time!!!!

I can not wait to do this again next year..I am ready to see the videos of next yrs prospects right now!!!

Loving having Lindsay here at home. I'm been dying to turn a barrel, so slow loped her through yesterday and she acted as if she'd done it a million times! It's like she reads my mind...better be careful what I think of next huh!???!!!!

I may keep posting on here as time goes on..it's kind of addictive..and I've got a feeling I'm not going to run out of things to talk about anytime soon!

~Listen to what the voices inside your head tell you...and do what they say (assuming they are positive thoughts!)...it's an awful lot of fun and very rewarding...Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment